Saturday, October 16, 2004

I didn't realise that buying my blue Jansport backpack would prove to be a very good investment. I had my hesitations at first when I bought it. I thought it was too small and too expensive. I'm not having any complaints now. For the past week or so, I have been living inside that blue backpack. I definitely wouldn't be as confident to move out if I didn't have it. Nor would I be as confident in packing my stuff if I didn't know how to properly pack it! (Thank you PIA!)

I just hope I won't tire of it (living in a bag) because that would be my situation for the next 3 months or so. Or something. Hopefully by November Ate Tina would be able to find a bigger place.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. That's the one thing I'm good at: packing.

-Pia