Thursday, August 09, 2007

Rain!


Here's a photo of the office front yesterday. It looks the same today - except with more vans parked at the front. Since the office is like 10 minutes away from civilisation, these vans are important to make sure our absenteeism and shrinkage doesn't get that affected.

It's been raining non-stop here in Pampanga. To be honest, it is quite a welcome change since it's not fucking hot during the day when I'm supposed to sleep.

The past 2 days I've only had 2 hours of sleep plus that 1 or so hours worth of kip while on the bus to and from Manila. Yesterday, I had 10 hours of sleep, I think and made it to the office just in time. My iRoz punch in registered at 23:59 (my shift is at 12:00 AM), just on time.

But when the clock struck 5 am, I was already sleepy. My shift is dreadful.

Oh, by the way, I got the job. :) They told me the news right after my interview with the Quality Manager who turns out to be Mitchie's older sister (by a year)! Interesting.

She strikes me as someone who is very hard to please. Nakakatakot. Which is why up until now, hindi pa rin ako settled sa decision ko to leave Sutherland or what - but I already drafted my resignation yesterday. Elmer is giving me time to think until tomorrow but I reckon I'll still go - especially now that I have confirmed from Edward that I can stay with him until we find a place of our own. If that doesn't work out, I have a back-up plan of staying with my auntie in Mandaluyong, although I wish it wouldn't go as far as that.

I really hope makakita kami ng condo that is amenable for everyone.

Crap. I'm hungry. Craving for tapa or tocino. Kalurky.

0 comments: