Conchita ever. In the hospital right now waiting for the worst. I have long hair na. Wag muna pagupit - intend to have it curled.
This photo was taken while killing time at the hospital yesterday.
Speaking of killed, my dad probably wants me killed by now. Went home late and with a driver in tow. Regardless, I was happy. Saw the love of my life and the other love of my lives if you know what I mean. Ha ha ha ha. I'm glad I'm able to spend some time with Simoun - I think he's a top notch person. Very proud of him to be honest - he's a very intelligent man and he's got his feet on the ground I reckon. There were moments when we would joke about finding our soulmates and shit. I found 2 - I lost count with his. The first one was the guy who was buying a phone with a great arse and the next was the green shirted bloke that was at the side of our table at Penang Hill.
Anyroad. I'm supposed to be spending time home by now but I'm too lazy to get on it - you know. I reckon I'd have more fun here on my own, in my flat, with my internet but whatever. I reckon I'll just bring home my laptop.
Ah shit.
I miss him already.
I heard he's not so happy that he got transferred back (and no, I'm not talking about Drew ha ha ha ha ha...)


0 comments:
Post a Comment