Thursday, April 24, 2008

new laptop is tbd!

I'm trying to contain my excitement after hearing the rumour that we (meaning those who got service unite) will be getting our new laptops next week. And they're T62's.

But I can't.

Look.

It's just too pretty.

Sigh.



Anyway. I went to RCBC at the later part of my shift because I received an e-mail that my BlackBerry is ready for pickup. I dread this - this only means I'm on call 24/7. Say goodbye to the good life. It was such a relief to find out that it's still not properly, 100% configured yet.

Yes.

I must go out this weekend. I just must.

2 comments:

WikiPika said...

what the heck is this company anyway? gives you a fabulous laptop and a blackberry??

Kim said...

Oh believe me - it's not that fabulous. It means you're on call 24/7 - say goodbye to life.