I do have something on my mind apart from a naked Dominic.
I am sad. No one is texting me, no one is calling, apart from the bleeps off the BlackBerry which tells me the automated daily reports are already delivered to my inbox.
I have never felt so alone like this in recent times.
Wish I was back in Clark. I'd know exactly what to do. Take Wayne for a drive to either San Fernando or Tarlac. Or even go home to Gapan. Or to Manila even. That usually takes the edge off.
I just came from a vacation - yet my mind is already toying with the idea of going off on another vacation.
Singapore, perhaps?
Naah. I guess I'll just sleep it off.
And dream of Dominic shagging me.
ROFL. That's the ticket.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment