skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Crush ko talaga si Graeme Souness. Kahit lagi siyang nakasimangot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KDG
A Daily Photoblog
Getting a cue from
Project 365,
here's a look at my life from the mundane to the marvelous.
TopBlogs.com.ph
About Me
Kim
I am anything but normal. I'm not anything special either.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(117)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(14)
►
2006
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
2005
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2004
(25)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(11)
The most magical place on earth. And it's no Disne...
I hate applying for Visa's. I need to go to Makati...
La Tierra Prometida blah blah Nesta look like Ton...
Zlatan Zlatan Zlatan Zlatan Zlatan Zlatan Zlatan Z...
I'm in love. With Zlatan. Rio come back quick!!!
Normally I'm one of the chief pranksters in United...
The other day my mother bought me a Will Vandom to...
I don't know why I'm writing this down. It's not l...
Look! It's W.I.T.C.H. in Italian!!! I went to It...
Crush ko talaga si Graeme Souness. Kahit lagi siya...
gobsmacked when i found out ninong was sacked. i s...
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
2003
(1)
►
June
(1)
Labels
SMS
(23)
travel
(21)
brain fart
(16)
food
(12)
K800i
(11)
E75
(8)
Thailand
(7)
Ixus
(6)
Skins
(6)
Dingdong Dantes
(5)
films
(5)
Australia
(4)
Project Runway
(4)
quotes
(4)
Dominic Cooper
(3)
Project Catwalk
(3)
Rami Kashou
(3)
Ramona
(3)
shopping
(3)
Ben de Lisi
(2)
Grey's Anatomy
(2)
John Lloyd Cruz
(2)
LSS
(2)
Rio Ferdinand
(2)
conchita
(2)
ANTM
(1)
Beijing Olympics
(1)
Bonifacio High Street
(1)
Britannia High
(1)
Camp Rock
(1)
Ian Thorpe
(1)
Isaac Hanson
(1)
Jonas Brothers
(1)
Junior
(1)
Lea Salonga
(1)
Mad Men
(1)
Manchester United
(1)
Mitch Hewer
(1)
Rent
(1)
The Saturdays
(1)
Wayne
(1)
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
(1)
article
(1)
big bang
(1)
eggplant
(1)
internet
(1)
korea
(1)
meme
(1)
shoes
(1)
theatre
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment