Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The other day my mother bought me a Will Vandom toy. Okay... that wasn't technically right.

I called her up while she was at Toy Kingdom to pick me up a W.I.T.C.H. doll. It's not as if she knows I like the comic series to begin with anyway. It was quite embarassing because when she got to the part of buying the doll, she called me up and let me talk to one of the sales people. Betcha the person on the other line wasn't expecting someone sounding so old! Yep there was a bit of a ruckus on the phone line cos my mother and the sales person had no idea who the characters were (I want Will I want Will I want Will I want Will cos clearly if I ask for all 5 characters I'd get a spanking when they get home so I just want Will I want Will I want Will!!!!) - pretty idiotic if you ask me on the part of the sales person. I told mother that I want Will wearing their WITCH costume not the casual ones but alas - I was told they were sold out. There were some Will ones there but not the one where she's wearing her "fairy" costume. (Ooops... sorry. Had to stop for a bit. I have Juanes in my ear. "Un Dia Normal".) Anyway, I told her not to bother but she's tetchy when it comes to these situations. She'd think that I'd throw a fit when she gets home and have my famous pasarings greet her when she gets home which doesn't happen. She just over reacts all the time. And she wonders where I got my OA tendencies! Sheesh. She pressed on.. "How's about a Will where she's wearing her school clothes?" No, mother. But if you find an Irma doll wearing the "fairy" costume, you could get that. "No Irma available. How's about an Irma wearing her school clothes?" No, mother. I want the ones where they're wearing the "fairy" costume. Is there any one among them wearing the "fairy" costume? "Yes, Cornelia." She's my least favourite. Don't buy me anything na lang. I'll wait until a Will one becomes available. "I'll just get you a Will wearing school clothes." Okay. What you wish - cos it will not end until she gets the last word anyway so I let her be.

That's why I sporfled a lot when I got the doll cos it was "fairy" one. Squee!!! But I had to do it inside my room and spare my father's beratings. It's not right for a 24 year old girl to act like that. No no no no senyor. My parents think there's something wrong with my pituitary gland. Sometimes I think there is something wrong with it too. I just refuse to grow up. On the basis that the things that make me happy are those things you'd usually associate with a 7 year old. And I still find it hard to socialise with people my age every time an oppurtunity like that presents itself. You know what I think? I think I don't WANT to socialise with people from here because they're all so old fashioned. "Oh, so what do you do? Doctor? Lawyer? Profesor?" Sorry, no, full time Manchester United fan. That doesn't really knock their songs off. Eh whatever. I don't need them. But I would probably regret being like this towards people like them in the future. But in the meantime, I'm just focusing on some of my short-term goals.

I can't move around my room. My very brilliant mother decided to put all the maleta's in here. She's using mine again. I told her she can keep it since she uses it more than me. She likes using mine cos it's presentable. Unlike that set she settled for just because it was on sale. "It's okay to pay extra when you know you like it and you would like to use it over and over again rather than settling for something cheaper than what you like but you'd just keep it in the closet gathering dust now that's extravagant." I don't mind having paid extra for mine. It's Lacoste anyway. You can never go wrong with a Lacoste. It's not as expensive as a Burberry (Only the Beckham's can afford those) or a Louis Vuitton (Overrated. Ho hum. Rio doesn't even use Louis Vuitton.) but it holds the same... uh.. enigma. At least for me. And that's what matters.

They're leaving (AGAIN!) on the Wednesday which leaves me with just 1 more day to slack off. They let me be that way when they're off somewhere. They'll be back just in time for the big kick off against Bolton.

I think Tim wants to go home. I don't think he likes it here anymore. That makes me sad. I love him the mostest among my cousins. I think it's because we're both first born's, and we both think we're misunderstood by the people around us. I don't know if he's going home when school finishes, but if he is, I hope I can go with him. I told him I wanna be with him when he buys his first computer. Sort of like buying your first pack of tampons for your daughter. Ha ha ha ha... I don't really blame (ahhhh Alejandro Sanz.....quiseira ser de tu alegria.... your kisses are cold my darling... blah blah blah) him for wanting to go home. My aunts have been impossible to live with ever since discovering those stupid F4 boys. If I'm immature then those two are the most extremest case of immaturity. Basta, hard to explain. Sobra. Nakakainis.

One month to go before I hit 24. I think I'm gonna cry. I don't know what to do really. A part of me wants to go to Baguio, a part of me wants to go to Manila and eat at L'Incontoro (this place Vic suggests. Mental note: get phone and addy again. Lost it. Tonta!).

2 comments:

Kim said...

Squee is way better than "WEEEE" cos if you double Squee you'd just sound like a Pokemon but if you double WEE you need to go to the bathroom.

Kim said...

I have always thought I'd be dead by the time I'm 30. I don't know why I'm in such a rush to die. Maybe because I'm a coward. I know for a fact I am weak.