
Look! It's W.I.T.C.H. in Italian!!!
I went to Italy the same year Princess Diana died. Stayed in a hotel named Hotel Diana too. It was fun going around Italy. I did notice the men though but thought at 17 was too young to act on inhibitions. If I were 20 I'd have probably shag the bus driver. Cos he was 23 (i am... venti...tres... eh?) and he was so fit. ARGH!!!
I love Italy. Italy is like the Promised Land for me. Sure, my dream is to rot in England but Italy is just.. heaven.
The pharmacist this afternoon asked me what car I got after graduating. I told her I don't have a car (technically this is not correct cos I do. I just choose not to use it.) and she told me my sister was asked what she wanted: a trip anywhere she wants or a car. She chose a car (because she's stupid) - obviously because she shows it off anytime she has the chance. I, on the other hand, wasn't given that option. I blurted out (without her solicitation) that I want a trip to Italy. I think one of the reasons why I'm having a fit is that I never had the option to pick anything therefore the SUV they gave me ("gaaave me" yeah right) is not in any way a gift to me for graduating. It's an excuse for them to buy one. (Ohh my daughter graduated we're buying her her "dream car" - which is it is, really, I love the Expedition, but over Italy ha I'd choose Italy in a second!!!! arghh!!! - so this is not ours you cant borrow it bye!!!) So basically my mood the whole day was ruined. I fought crying this afternoon cos I wanted to think that it shouldn't bother me since I've been rationalising that they probably just forgot.
It's so unfair. They're so unfair to me. My sister graduated and she got an expensive car. I graduated and all I got was a stupid room.


0 comments:
Post a Comment