Saturday, August 16, 2008

olympics 2008



I miss Ian.

I wish he was competing in the Beijing Olympics. I sure remember in some of his interviews that he was definitely preparing for it. But then came all that jazz in the Athens Olympics where he was disqualified from the heats only to be given another chance when his best friend (?) stepped aside so that he can compete.

I was so in love with this boy - do you remember? :( I miss him. I miss you, Thorpedo. I'd love you even if you were gay. :p

Hmp - if he competed I'm sure that Julius lookalike would at least have a competition. I haven't even heard of Pieter Van Den Hoogenband and he was always almost neck and neck with Thorpey.

IAAAAAANNN!!!!


I just finished watching - or more accurately, fast-forwarding-to-Australia-to-check-if-Thorpey is there-thing - the Olympics. And I'm crying right now.

He should have been there if he wasn't too... ARGH!!!

0 comments: