
I first saw this film back in the 1980's when Betamax was still in fashion. I remember that me and my sisters would picked our favourite characters and how we would vouch that that was us. Mine was Valerie Clark - it all makes sense now because I reckon I got all the ass in the world. Ha ha ha...
Thanks to Torrent (again), I was able to download this movie. Thank God I was able to work out the DivX function of the AVI file because it automatically plays in Italian audio. I was so distraught at first but it all worked out in the end so it's all good.
I felt though as if this movie ruined Audrey Landers's career since she left her role in Dallas for this box office flop.
Malign it if you will but this is probably the only way I could have watched "The Chorus Line". New York seems so far away. :(


0 comments:
Post a Comment