Saturday, August 02, 2008

rainy days...

I don't think it has completely stopped raining since Thursday. I'm on the bus on the way home to Gapan and usually air conditioned buses still make me sweat, but this time I'm glad I am wearing my long sleeved Mickey Mouse top or else I'm dead from the cold brought about by the weather.

At this time of the year in 2007, I was already rocking some of my best outfits because I can layer 'em up. That's because I had Wayne. I still try. Last night's shift I wore a dress with my denim blazer just to change it up a bit. My jeans were getting a wee bit smelly already, too and I wasn't in the mood to put on a new pair to be honest.

Can't get excited about the new season of Skins. Effy is more manipulative than Tony so if she does turn out to be the lead this time, then consider me bored already. Good thing Kaya Scodelario's very pretty. But I reckon she looks much too young to be showing that much, erm, skin.

Mitch Hewer = delicious.




So everybody knows I've got a serious crush going on with DingDong Dantes.

I just want to say:

Happy Birthday to my GP!!!

:p

0 comments: