
I've only seen one episode so far, but OMG, season 3 of Project Catwalk is so much better than the first two!
Apart from the lovely Ben de Lisi (check out his 2008 Fall collection - oh my God it's to DIE for) - here are some reasons why.

1. Ben de Lisi's not just a mentor - he's now a judge. (It's obv - I love BDL!)
Thank God they got rid of that orange Julien Macdonald. It's true what Renato said - whatever Ben likes, Julien hates. Actually, Julien hates EVERYTHING - I seriously can't remember any dress or creation that Julien really liked. He could probably blame editing - but seriously - he was just one big ball of orange menopausal sing song twat who just went on about how ugly the world is.
2. I really do think the designers for S3 actually have got talent. Reading up on the eventual winner's biography (Jasper Garvida), he has got serious cred wroking for Michiko Koshino. Same reaction I had when Jillian of S4 of Project Runway mentioned that she worked for Ralph Lauren - these are actualy designers not mere pattern cutters or fashion students who wanted to have a go at some dosh by sketching stuff. (Okay, that was harsh - but really, season 2 was a bloody let down to be honest)
3. I've only seen one episode, but I've already heard some music that I like. Girls Aloud's "Love Machine", Gossip's "Standing In the Way of Control" - I wouldn't be surprised if I hear Take That's "Everything Changes" soon. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...
There is hope for British Fashion! Yes! Yay! I love it.
Hopefully by 2010 - Ling Ling and I can hatch up a plan to go there. I'd want to go visit Manchester - don't know where she wants to go though. The 2009 Euro trip me and my mum are planning doesn't include England - but it does include Luxembourg. Pretty posh, innit?
If you blog it, it will come true.
Ha ha ha ha.


0 comments:
Post a Comment